Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday, January 12 - Morning

I received a text from Jeff this morning. They are going to do an MRI on Taylor today. She will be heavily sedated and still on support with a host of nurses and a doctor on hand just in case complications arise. I pray for the MRI to reveal some good news!

Also, below are some snippets from an email Tammy sent my wife. Thought I would share it with you all.

“We are all leaning on each other for support right now. Really the only thing that we want and need is for everyone to continue to pray for her.”

“I wish I could tell you something concrete that we need, because I know everybody wants to help. However, if they just continue to pray....that is better than anything in this world.”

“Creating that blog has lifted our spirits so much!!! We are so encouraged with all the comments people have left. It is just so inspiring and I LOVE the scriptures!”


As you can tell, everyone’s love and support is being felt and your words of encouragement and Prayers are helping to lift the family up. It’s comforting to know that while Jeff and Tammy can not hold Taylor in their arms, she is held in God’s arms, and I feel a miracle is just around the corner! God Bless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Tammy,
Please know that I am praying HARD for Taylor and for the two of you as well each and every day. I know how long draining those hospital days are. Thanks so much to your family for keeping this blog up...it is wonderfully written and it is so nice to hear each day how things are going without having to hear everything second-hand. I know the Lord is there with you and is supporting you...just keep your eyes on Him!

Love,
Misty Jarman

Anonymous said...

Dear Whitehead Family,
You are in our thoughts and prayers and we send healing positive thoughts your way. Taylor is a beatufiul strong baby girl!

Michelle (Holst) Westcott & family

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Tammy

I check on Taylor everyday and continue to pray for her. Thank you to your family for updating everyone on Taylors progress. I hope that you know there is a large group of us Hawkeyes praying for her, pulling for her, and thinking about her daily. God Bless!

Love,
The Parkes...Andy, Carrie, Bryce, and Brayden

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Tammy, Your family has become a constant in my life and I check the blog every evening to see how Taylor's day has gone. I pray for good news from the MRI and continue to pray for your whole family daily. May God bless and keep you and may his wonderful peace fill your days! Pam Keil, Jacksonville/Richlands NC