Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Please Pray for Taylor

The Whitehead family would like to thank everyone for having Taylor Whitehead and Jeff, Tammy, and family in their thoughts and prayers. It seems everyone we know is thinking and praying for Taylor to make a full recovery and we are all looking forward to seeing her back home. We cannot thank everyone enough for their concern, kind thoughts and words, and above all the Prayers.

It is such a helpless feeling to be here in Iowa while our family is struggling so far away. So this blog is our little effort to keep everyone updated. So many people have emailed to see how everyone is doing and to offer a word of encouragement. We thought the best and timely way to update everyone on Taylor's progress would be to create this simple blog. As we get news, we will post it here. Please feel free to pass this on to others that know Jeff and Tammy. The more prayers for Taylor the sooner she will recover.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

At this most difficult time in your lives; I pray that you and your family will receive great blessings and faith from GOD. TRUST IN GOD! Kathy Blanks

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Tammy,


SWHS is praying hard for a miracle! Your family is constantly in our thoughts.

Polly Blake

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you and praying for you Jeff. Amy forwarded me the info over here. Take care Brother- Ward Taft

Anonymous said...

Jeff & Tammy, please know that my thoughts & prayers are with you & your little one through this very difficult time in her life! She will pull through this....just keep believin'! I love & miss you guys! Never forget that! Gerald~

Anonymous said...

Jeff & Tammy: Know that our thoughts and prayers are with Taylor and you.

Jim & Mary Zimmerman

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Tammy,
I do not know your family very well, but I am one of your FBC family. Tammy may remember me as the one who looks like Hailey Morton's mom. I just want both of you to know that you are in my prayers and that, as we all know, God is in control. May God bless you during this most difficult time in your lives. Kathy Troldahl

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Tammy,
We are all praying in Franklin, N.C. for Taylor, also for the two of you, "I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me." We are also praying for Taylor's brothers. I was praying for Taylor on the way to school the other day and came over a hill and the most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen appeared, good sign of God's good promises! We love you guys, Joan (Evan's mom).